Banner Tabs

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Handmade 18" Doll Shoe Find



I love buying handmade items and supporting other crafters. So this weekend while shopping a local craft show, I was delighted to find a vendor making 18" doll shoes. I have patterns for 18" doll shoes but I have had the patience to make them.


 
She made them in all sorts of colors and materials. I bought five pairs.

Since a lot of my dolls were purchased used or from thrift stores many of them did not come with shoes.


 
Here is how the  shoes look on my 18" dolls feet.
 

These flats are made of fabric with bows on the front.


The two sandals are made of vinyl with little buckles on the side.

  
These flats are made of denim with little rosets.

 The boots are made of fabric and have little rhinestones on them.


I think they are all so cute and creative. I love handmade items!

2 comments: