Banner Tabs

Thursday, March 19, 2020

My Tollytots Dolls


Going through my doll bins, I decided that maybe it was time to get rid of some dolls. I found these Tollytots dolls and though they would be the ones becauseI haven't played with or displayed them in a while.

As I took them out, I saw each of their faces and remembered why I go them in the first place. They were just very cute dolls. I see a pretty face on eBay and I have to buy. And as usual, one doll turned into three. Their faces are very unique and they all have striking eyes.


Tollytot Doll - Brunette

Tollytots Doll - AA

Tollytot Doll - Blonde
Tollytot dolls are 18 inch and similar to American Girl type dolls but are a tad thinner. That made finding clothes for them a bit challenging. They can wear some AG sized clothes but the Springfield line of outfits seems to fit them perfectly.


tollytots dolls
I'm not sure what year they actually came out. They do not have the year marked on them. I don't know what their original names were or even if they had names, since I got mine used. I have name them (from left to right), Robyn, Whitney & Hillary.

I will make room for them on the doll self, because I will be keeping them in my collection!
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I totally understand. I still have my late mother's (toddler) doll collection. I cannot think about getting rid of them. (And yes, the house is being overrun with dolls at this point.) Big hugs. April

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. How wonderful to have and keep your mothers doll collection! Yes, my house is also overrun with dolls. I shudder to think how many I actually have, lol!

      Delete