Banner Tabs

Thursday, July 7, 2016

OG Lori Doll - Zarya

While at Target I saw the Lori dolls and had to buy one. They didn't have all of them but they had Zarya.

I couldn't resist her curly hair and hazel eyes. I will probably check another store for others available but for now I have this cutie.


I haven't opened her yet, but she fits in perfectly with my other mini dolls. Here she is pictured with 6" American Girl Mini Kit and Our Generation Mini Ayla who has the same face mold as Zarya.

2 comments:

  1. She's cute! I haven't picked one up yet, but I really like these mini Lori dolls. I find them even cuter than the full size OG dolls, and despite the broad difference in price points, I think they compare well with the AG minis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, the mini OG dolls are much cuter than their 18" counterparts. And yes they are very similar in quality to the original mini American Girl dolls. But he newer AG dolls don't have the cloth body and are all vinyl which don't seem as nice for some reason.

      Delete