Banner Tabs

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Delivery from Amazon



Just a quick post. I ordered this item from eBay last Saturday the 17th in the afternoon. Shipping was free. I am so glad I didn't pay extra for expedited shipping! It was at my door the next day on a Sunday. How is that even possible? The packaging indicates it came from Amazon. I am not complaining,  just shocked.




I tore into it right away of course. You can guess what's inside lol. After removing the air bags, I got a glimpse at my new cutie.



 

 

It is Bluebell from the new Glitter Girls line. OMG, I think she is so pretty! I will be taking her out of the box once I make room on my doll shelves.

9 comments:

  1. I do not have any of these dolls yet, but she IS very pretty. Would like to see her out of the box. Amazon shipping is fast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. She is the only one that I ordered online. The others I got at Target so I knew what I was getting.

      Delete
  2. Don't you just love when you get a package with a doll inside! It's like Christmas all over again. Makes me feel like a little girl all over again! Your new doll is really charming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I know that feeling! One never gets too old for the excitement and anticipation of receiving a new doll.

      Delete
  3. Opening a new doll is always so exciting no matter how old you are!! 😅
    Aww, Bluebell is so cute!! 💖 I can’t wait to see your review on her! 🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I agree. It's like opening a Christmas present.

      Delete
  4. have a great day.

    https://scienceleisure.blogspot.com/2018/04/database-security.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love Glitter Girls! I love that they are the nearly exact same quality as the Wellie Wishers but only a third of the price. I love Bluebell but am forcing myself to stick to the three Glitter Girls I own already... I'll just have to live vicariously through other people. Unless I find her at Goodwill and then all bets are off. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Glitter Girls also. I will probably end up with all of them!

      Delete