Banner Tabs

Monday, October 2, 2017

Tonner - New York Night Cami

Ok, it's time to debox one of my dolls and get her on the shelf. Above are the original stock photos of New York Night Cami by Tonner. She is a 16" doll with the very articulated "Antoinette" body. I always liked her light makeup and hair paired with her dark eye makeup.


But sometimes the actual doll does not look like the prototype. So lets see...
 
I like what I see so far. Her makeup is very light. Her eyes are not as dramatic but the contrast is still there.


 
She has on a pretty white short dress with a blue lace overlay.



 
She came with these pretty white strapped shoes with little glass crystals.



Her hair is in this elegant high bun with the rest of her hair in a loose ponytail.


Cami is one of my favorite Tonner face sculpts.

8 comments:

  1. I like the Cami face sculpt as well. It's similar to the Cinderella sculpt, which I like even better. How exciting to be opening a new in box Tonner doll, since there aren't going to be any more of those! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the Cinderella sculpt too. I have a used undressed Cinderella that I need make cloths for. Yes it's sad that Tonner retired this line.

      Delete
  2. She is just beautiful. And I have to agree with Barb the Evil Genius...since Tonner won't be issuing any more dolls like this, it is such a precious experience to have the opportunity to unbox one of these. Enjoy her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Sometimes I hesitate to open a new doll because then she is not new anymore. Then I remember why I collect and that is to play with and enjoy them.

      Delete
  3. This doll has been on my wish list for ages. :). Thanks for sharing your unboxing of her....she's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. She was on my wish list for a long time too! Then I saw her on eBay...!

      Delete
  4. She's wonderful. Her face is delicate. I love the outfit.

    ReplyDelete